Sunday, 25 December 2011

Too close to the cliff face...sea sick?

After having a really productive day yesterday working on the massive cliff face for the new board I must have made myself sick because after a 12HR workday I was really sick last night and even sicker today.  I guess taking a day off, being Christmas and all, isn't the worse thing in the world.  Got to spend the day at home with wife and new puppy so all in all it was a great day.  I hope everyone else had a great holiday.
Look for some actual terrain related pics up tomorrow as I will post some before and after pics of the cliff face (for you guys and the customer).  Also accomplished some bocage base work, some bocage wire framework, and the preliminary stages of a roadway and orchard pathways using the vallejo paste (amazing product by the way).

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment