Knocked out a metric shit ton of odd n'ends plus fixes today.
Deadline has me frantic.
1. Beach - adjusted the gap add sand to edges to fill the gap to managable level. Non-visable at model level.
2. Completed sand in all areas including running up the edge of the newly build hill and far end of the table. Opposite the cliff face, this is the transition area between woods and sand. Using pine trees here to extend the section previously done on the river edge.
3. Blacked out the house bases and vineyard bases.
4. smoothed the vines edges to allow slightly better fit. Exposed some brown around edges to clearly define linear edge.
5. Soaked about 8 more feet of bocage to harden, about 2.5 feet left - time about 2.5 hours.
6. Filled in the gap in between bocage section
7. Test fitted board - looks great
8. Painted some tree washers - had an idea that perhaps having the trees besides the pines on washers would be good as you could move wooded sections and linear lines of trees around for more diversity.
9. Laid ground work around barn - last building yet to be worked
10. Did ground paste for entire hill
11. Inked ground work and laid rock to accept broken ground flock for pines.
12. put in final small rocky outcrop to boarder river.
Thats about it for today.